Monday, June 23, 2008
- Name: gap
- Location: United States
Gary Andrew Poole is a contributor to TIME. He has also written for Esquire, The Atlantic, the New York Times, and the Independent on Sunday (London). His first book--The Galloping Ghost: Red Grange, an American Football Legend, published by Houghton Mifflin--is in bookstores. It has been praised by Sports Illustrated, the Boston Globe, the Dallas Morning News, the Washington Post, Christianity Today, and the Chicago Sun-Times, among other publications. His book PacMan: Behind The Scenes With Manny Pacquiao-The Best Pound-for-Pound Fighter in the World (Da Capo)is now available in bookstores. It has been praised by Sports Illustrated, New York Newsday, the Wall Street Journal, Boxing Insider, The Daily Telegraph, the BBC and the Los Angeles Times.
- KOA-850 Interview with Yours Truly
- Go out and play: Today's kids may be too soft to ...
- Media news
- Oops: Hockey trophy breaks
- Why sports matter
- Esquire: Kobe Bryant profile
- Pre-Order: The Galloping Ghost
- Mark Bowden's "The Best Game Ever"
- On Sports Blogs: Costas Now
- Vecsey: An act of sportsmanship