<body>

Monday, August 18, 2008

Book Tour: Appearances

September 10 is the official launch date of my book, The Galloping Ghost: Red Grange, an American Football Legend (Houghton Mifflin).

I will be on the road this fall discussing my narrative biography of the football legend. I am excited about the book tour--lots of great events, and some of my favorite independent bookstores. Please come out and see me.

Here is a list of appearances. More appearances will be added, and I will let you know the airing times of the many radio interviews in the works...

I will update the list on my Website, blog, and BookTour.com, Wired editor's Chris Anderson's site.

APPEARANCES

(All times local)

ILLINOIS

September 3 (Wednesday): The Book Stall at Chestnut Court (Winnetka, Illinois); 7:00 p.m. Reading/Signing.

September 4 (Thursday): WSOY--1340 AM (Decatur, Illinois); 5:00 p.m.-5:30 p.m. Interview.

September 4 (Thursday): Center for History (Wheaton, Illinois); 7:00-8:00 p.m. Reading/Signing.

September 5 (Friday): The Standard Club (Chicago, Illinois): 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Private Event. Reading/Signing.

September 6 (Saturday, 3 p.m.-5 p.m.): University of Illinois; The Alice Campbell Alumni Center; (Urbana-Champaign, Illinois). The event is organized through the Illini Union Bookstore and it is open to the public. Reading/Signing.

CALIFORNIA

October 16 (Thursday, 7:30 p.m.): Village Books (Pacific Palisades, Calif.) Reading/Signing.

COLORADO

November 19 (Wednesday, 7:30 p.m.): The Tattered Cover (Denver, Colorado). Reading/Signing.

NEW YORK

December 4 (Thursday, 8 p.m.): Varsity Letters @ the Happy Ending Lounge (New York, New York). Reading/Discussion.


Please check In The Fray and my Website for updates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home