Friday, December 22, 2006
- Name: gap
- Location: United States
Gary Andrew Poole is a contributor to TIME. He has also written for Esquire, The Atlantic, the New York Times, and the Independent on Sunday (London). His first book--The Galloping Ghost: Red Grange, an American Football Legend, published by Houghton Mifflin--is in bookstores. It has been praised by Sports Illustrated, the Boston Globe, the Dallas Morning News, the Washington Post, Christianity Today, and the Chicago Sun-Times, among other publications. His book PacMan: Behind The Scenes With Manny Pacquiao-The Best Pound-for-Pound Fighter in the World (Da Capo)is now available in bookstores. It has been praised by Sports Illustrated, New York Newsday, the Wall Street Journal, Boxing Insider, The Daily Telegraph, the BBC and the Los Angeles Times.
- NBA: Is David Stern still the right man for the j...
- Las Vegas, Sports Book, 10:06 a.m., NFL Sunday: P...
- Fan behavior: How has the U.S. escaped bigotry in...
- Nice unis: Do clothes make a team? Plus, Five Be...
- Pre-game: Knute Rockne speech
- In The Stands: Cal Vs. USC
- Race and sports
- We Are Marshall
- Zidane: A 21st Century Portrait
- History lesson: Bears Vs. Giants